Senior FIre Alarm/Access Contro/CCTV Techincian
. , . Ft. Meyers, FL . US
Why work at Next Level Technician? Not only do we offer competitive pay, sign on bonuses, referral bonuses, Level UP rewards and medical benefits, Next Level Technician will match you up with an attentive and communicative recruiter that is well-versed in low voltage industry knowledge. As a BICSI certified training facility and equipment rental staffing company, we aim to provide all our Low Voltage Cable Technicians and Clients with the best resources possible.
Fire Alarm Technician Responsibilities:
- Pull, terminate, dress and label fire alarm cable
- Test all installed cable using appropriate testing equipment
- Terminate Fire Alarm Panels and Devices.
- Read and interpret fire alarm system layouts from blueprints
- Inspecting, installing, and servicing of Fire Alarm systems
- Pull, terminate and test access control and CCTV cabling
- Terminate install and test field devices and head end panels
- Program Access Control and CCTV Systems
- Read and interpret Access Control and CCTV Blueprints
- Inspect, troubleshoot and service access control and CCTV Systems
- 5+ years commercial and/or industrial low voltage experience
- Project management experience a PLUS
- Honeywell, Notifier, Open Options and Axis experience.
- NICET Level I, Level II or Level III a PLUS
- BICSI, Lift, and OSHA Certifications are a PLUS
- Basic fire alarm and security installation hand tools