Low Voltage Technicians
Smyrna (Atlanta), GA US
As a BICSI certified training facility, equipment rental and staffing company we seek to provide our Low Voltage Cabling Technician and Clients with the best resources possible. Next Level Technician offers competitive weekly pay, sign on bonuses, referral bonuses, LEVEL UP rewards to include PTO and medical benefits.
As a Low Voltage Cabling Technician at Next Level Technician you will be working at a variety of commercial and industrial sites. Each site and scope of work will be unique and will add to the skillset and knowledge of the technician. Site conditions and shift times may vary but primarily will be first shift. Occasional travel may be involved as well.
As a Low Voltage Cabling Technician you will be expected to install various elements of structured cabling components consisting of but not limited to
- Pull, terminate, dress and label category cables (5e, 6 and 6a) and Fiber
- Test CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, and Fiber using appropriate testing equipment
- Terminate voice and data jacks with punch down tool or RJ45's
- Install pathways, racks, ladder trays, patch panels, cabinets, MDF/IDF, faceplates, firestopping, sleeves etc.
- Paging and Sound masking a plus