Low Voltage Project Manager
1841 W Oak Pkwy Suite F Atlanta, GA 30062 US
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Schedule projects to meet budget requirements and customer deadlines.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, technicians, and clients representing the owner or developer.
- Negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Direct and supervise technicians.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate methods for completion of project.
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays or emergencies as needed.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the senior management team
- 10 years successful experience in a project manager role, preferably in the infrastructure/low voltage field
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or technical field is preferred but not required
- Strong technical skills and understanding of hardware deployments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail while multi-tasking