Lead AV Installer
Raleigh, NC 27602 US
Why work at Next Level Technician? Not only do we offer competitive pay, sign on bonuses, referral bonuses, PTO and medical benefits, Next Level Technician will match you up with an attentive and communicative recruiter that is well-versed in low voltage industry knowledge. As a BICSI certified training facility and equipment rental staffing company, we aim to provide all our Low Voltage Cable Technicians and Clients with the best resources possible.
Low Voltage Cable Technicians at Next Level Technician will be working at a variety of Commercial and Industrial sites. These sites can include schools, hospitals, offices, retail stores, and industrial plants and warehouses. Each site and scope of work will be unique and add to the skillset and knowledge of the Low Voltage Cable Technician!
Low Voltage Cable Technician job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Pulling, terminating, dressing, testing, and labeling CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6a, and Fiber data cables.
- Installing and terminating racks, cable trays, patch panels, cabinets, MDF/IDF, workstation outlets, firestopping etc.
- Reading and interpreting general system layouts from blueprints.
- Installing devices including camera/CCTV systems, access control, and audio-visual.
- OSHA10, OSHA30, Lift, and Manufacturer Certifications are a plus, and considered in pay rate.
Whether you’re just getting into the field or are already low voltage cable genius, NLT has played a pivotal role in furthering the careers of many technicians throughout the voice and data, low voltage field. If this sounds like a position where you can see yourself thriving, then we look forward to speaking with you! For immediate consideration, please email resume to email@example.com. Apply now and our team will be happy to assist you in building the low voltage career you’ve been waiting for!