Fire Alarm Technician
. , . Tampa, FL . US
Why work at Next Level Technician? Not only do we offer competitive pay, sign on bonuses, referral bonuses, Level UP rewards and medical benefits, Next Level Technician will match you up with an attentive and communicative recruiter that is well-versed in fire alarm industry knowledge. As a BICSI certified training facility and equipment rental staffing company, we aim to provide all our Fire Alarm Technicians and Clients with the best resources possible.
Fire Alarm Technician Responsibilities:
- Pull, terminate, dress and label fire alarm cable
- Test all installed cable using appropriate testing equipment
- Terminate Fire Alarm Panels and Devices.
- Read and interpret fire alarm system layouts from blueprints
- 2+ years commercial and/or industrial fire alarm experience
- NICET Level II is preferred
- BICSI, Lift, and OSHA Certifications are a PLUS
- Basic fire alarm hand tools