FIre Alarm and Security Service Technician
. , . Ft. Meyers, FL . US
- The Service Technician is responsible for customer coordination in the field and repair of all fire alarm, access control and cctv systems and customer training. They shall work with the Service Coordinator and Service Manager to help schedule onsite resources, and ensure equipment and materials are correct and onsite when needed. The Service Technician must also communicate well with internal and external customers.
- 5 years minimum of demonstrated work history/knowledge as a service technician is required. NICET certification in Fire Alarm Systems is preferred, but not required.
- Understanding NEC and NFPA current requirements is essential.
- Experienced in troubleshooting fire alarm panels, devices, and program various systems including, but not limited to, Notifier, Firelite, Silent Knight, etc
- Experienced in troubleshooting card access systems including Lenel, Open Options, DSX, etc
- Experienced in troubleshooting CCTV including Milestone, Salient, and DMP etc.
- Perform onsite review of previous repairs and quality control.
Next Level Technician is a growing leading in the low voltage industry. If this sounds like the position for you come and join our team today to build the career you've been looking for.