Havlock, NC US
- Read and understand engineering drawings including; wiring, architecture, and sequences.
- Field modify DDC local control panels as required for expansion and engineering changes.
- Analyze and modify control software as necessary to ensure proper HVAC comfort and energy management control.
- Support for production of project specific As-Built drawings based upon initial project construction drawings and field modification mark-ups.
- Complete service repairs, replacement, upgrade, adjustment and calibration on automation system and components following issued tasking, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and installation instructions.
- Test and verify system readings ensuring optimal system operation
- Install conduit
- System Installation: BAS technicians install and wire components of building automation systems, including sensors, controllers, actuators, and communication devices. They may need to work with various types of equipment, such as HVAC systems, lighting controls, access control systems, and security systems.