Access Control Technicians
Houston, TX 77001 US
WEEKLY PAY, SIGNING BONUS & MEDICAL INSURANCE OFFERED!
Low Voltage Cable Technician Responsibilities:
- Pull, terminate, dress and label CAT5e/6 cable
- Test all installed cable using appropriate testing equipment
- Punch down voice and data jacks
- Install and terminate racks, cable trays, patch panels, cabinets, MDF/IDF, workstation outlets, firestopping etc.
- Work from all size ladders and varied lifts (must be comfortable with heights)
- Read and interpret general system layouts from blueprints
- 2+ years commercial and/or industrial low voltage experience
- BICSI, Lift, and OSHA Certifications are a PLUS
- Pass Criminal Background and Drug Screen
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation
- Basic hand tools and PPE gear (hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, high visibility vest, steel-toe boots)
- Working knowledge of the ANSI, TIA, EIA & BICSI cabling standards and the National Electric Code (NEC)
- Working knowledge of telecom & data networks
- Sumter SC
- (5) openings for Cabling Technicians for Prisma (hospital) projects CTH.
- 1st (day) 2nd (late afternoon-early evening) and 3rd (night) shift openings. Let me know which shift they are available for.
Once we have all of the below we would then submit over to Prisma to schedule infectious control/badging. This process can take a few days at times and all of this must occur before they start. We are willing to reimburse up to $400 if the candidate works 90 days toward these requirements.
- Background Check
- Drug Screen
- Proof of Flu Vaccine
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Varicella Vaccine or Titers test with proof of immunity
- Proof of Tdap Vaccine or Titers test with proof of immunity
- Proof of two MMR Vaccines or Titers test with proof of immunity
- Proof of TB Test in the last 90 days – Negative two-step PPD skin test (2nd PPD placed 7-21 days after the first is read) or Q-Gold blood test) Quantiferon Gold blood test is the quickest route for this requirement.