Access Control CCTV Technician
Atlanta, GA 30302 US
Why work at Next Level Technician? Not only do we offer competitive pay, sign on bonuses, referral bonuses, Level UP rewards and medical benefits, Next Level Technician will match you up with an attentive and communicative recruiter that is well-versed in low voltage industry knowledge. As a BICSI certified training facility and equipment rental staffing company, we aim to provide all our Low Voltage Cable Technicians and Clients with the best resources possible.
Low Voltage Cable Technicians at Next Level Technician will be working at a variety of Commercial and Industrial sites. These sites can include schools, hospitals, offices, retail stores, and industrial plants and warehouses. Each site and scope of work will be unique and add to the skillset and knowledge of the Low Voltage Cable Technician!
- Candidates will have experience to install, troubleshoot, service and program/commission security, Access Control and CCTV devices.
- Install door hardware (MAG Locks, electric strikes etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret access control blueprints
- Have 3+ years commercial installation experience
- OSHA and manufacturer certifications are a PLUS
- Experience with Brivo, Dorma Keyscan,Chirp, Lenel a PLUS